Roof-A-Cide will be participating in the South Florida Condo, HOA & Co-op Expo in Fort Lauderdale on December 4, 2013.
If you are involved in Community Management, join Board and Association Members, Property & Community Managers and Homeowners in meeting South Florida’s premier service companies & attending educational seminars that get your questions answered.
Join Board and Association Members, Homeowners, and Managers of Communities throughout Florida.
- Communicate with service professionals.
- Attend educational seminars.
- Discover what’s new in residential housing communities.
- Learn about services benefiting your Communities and Homeowners.
Click here to plan your visit:
And be sure to stop by booths 309 & 311 to learn how Roof-A-Cide® can help your Community.
To learn more about how Roof-A-Cide can help your Community or Communities that your company manages BEFORE the show, please visit our Board Members and Community Managers page or Contact us for a Proposal or Presentation for Your Community or Management Group.
- How Long Does A Roof Really Last?
- Professional Roof Cleaning for Homeowner and Condo Communities
- Top 10 Reasons Why Homeowners, Property Managers, and Communities Choose Roof-A-Cide®
If you would like to have a proposal for your Community, please contact us or an Authorized Roof-A-Cide® Applicator in your area:
Call Roof-A-Cide now at
Copyright© 2013 Roof-A-Cide, US