While almost every Roofing Professional familiar with roof cleaning, especially here in Florida, will tell you that high-strength solutions of chlorine bleach will cause irreversible damage to the roof fixtures and underlayment, they will also tell you that repeated use of ANY cleaning method is subjecting the roof to unnecessary wear and tear that the roof structure is really not designed to handle. PREVENTING the stains and eliminating the need for cleaning is much safer for the roof.
Roof-A-Cide customers that choose our Proactive Approach to Roof Maintenance don’t have to worry about choosing between methods that have the potential to damage the roof or are toxic to the environment. We PREVENT roof stains safely and thereby eliminate the need for cleaning.
- Our customers Save Money over cleaning.
- Our customers Save Money by avoiding unnecessary damage and repairs to their roofs.
- Our customers Save Money by maximizing the useful life of their roofs.
- Our customers’ roofs look great year after year.
- Our customers are doing this while being Environmentally Responsible in their communities.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Concrete tiles
- Clay tiles
- Stone-Coated Metal
This is why Property Maintenance Professionals, Communities, and Homeowners that know their options choose Roof-A-Cide. Learn more about your choices and call a Roof-A-Cide Applicator near you for a fast, free estimate on protecting Your Property.
Roof-A-Cide® is EPA Approved and Approved by EVERY Major Roof Materials Manufacturer.
Sign up for email updates to this Blog (top right-hand corner of this page)
and Follow us on
and Follow us on
Copyright© 2013 Roof-A-Cide, US